Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The first thing I do when I wake up everyday is to check on her blog to see if there's any updates.. I guess its the only thing I can do to be close to her... Her blog have been my companion since the day she leave..
I'm trying to have the same anxiety of waking up in the morning to read it as the same as I was when we were still together..
Today was different.. I read how she was saying how much she wanted to hear from me and how she felt goin to the place we kissed.. I'm not able to do alot of things right now but I guess I could just give her a call to ask on how she is doin.. Maybe it was not the right thing to do when she is trying to get over me but I don't know.. I'll try to to do whatever I can for her so when she said that she wanted to hear from me, I'll try to make that happen.
Once again, that beautiful soothing voice of hers made me happy.. I miss her so so much.. hearing her voice again was a breath of fresh air.. I tried to make the conversation short and simple but the emotions in me was running wild.. I just have to keep it in checked so that I would not make her feel the pain..
I miss u so much my dear.. Each and every day, my mind can't stop thinking about u.. The look of smile always flashes my eyes.. Oh how I wish I can see them again... I know that we are trying to move on and get the hold on our lives but I just can't stop thinking about you.. I just can't stop missing you... I just can't stop loving you... I love you with all my heart and I will always do..

No comments: