Friday, October 8, 2010

My dear, I'll be lying if I said that I'm not feeling anything right now.. Yes for sure I felt changes in you.. Why? That's what I wanna know.. There's surely a reason behind this.. I've been reading the things you said here and I know that there will be changes.. Its the truth like I said.. I would rather know the truth than not knowing what is happening.. I understand its not and easy time for you now and thats the reason I dun wanna ask u about it.. But whenever you are ready to tell me anything, pls do tell me.. I just wanna know wat is your next step that you wanna do and how you wanna do it.. I know that you still have feelings for me and I will never questioned that.. What I wanna know is whether you still want me to be around or you want me to be gone......

No comments: