Saturday, October 16, 2010

It's been a week since I last had a conversation or heard her voice... Oh God I miss her so much.. I know that there's nothing I can do right now but to accept the fact that she's gone.. I've read from her blog that she's trying to erase me away from her memories.. That's what she said too in the past... I guess now she will really take it that I never existed anymore.. Its sad to know that she have discarded the one and only memory that we had from the past but I feel that it was something that she needs to do..

A week have past but I still can't get her out of my mind.. I think I'm going crazy soon.. Every step I took, every words I said, everything I saw, keeps bringing back my memory of her... How can I continue living a life like this..? Many times when I was all by myself, I felt tears rolling down my cheeks... Unlike her, I don't have anyone around me to give me comfort.. to take my mind away from everything.. I'm all by myself trying to go on...


All I'm wishing is for the best for her.. Hopefully that she gets back her happiness that have been lost.. For me, I can only observe everything from afar... Wandering around on my own have been my lifestyle in the past but now to even to that, I can't find my strength.. I don't have anymore strength to do anything right now.. I miss her badly... she had been my strength recently but when after she's gone, I'm feeling hopeless once again...


I don't know whether I can hear that sweet voice of her ever again and meeting her can only happen in my dreams now.. How I wish that I don't wake up from my sleep so that I can continue dreaming...

No comments: